We are proud of our dry dock at Rodney Bay Marina. While ‘on hard’ at our Boatyard our team will manage repairs to your vessel with our promise of quality workmanship and timeliness. Each of our services is provided with a best-in-class level of quality and attention to detail.
|Monday to Friday
||8:00am to 5:00pm
|Weekends (Sat & Sun)
As the owner or captain of a vessel we appreciate you demand quality assurance from any work undertaken. Here at Rodney Bay Boatyard we follow a strict process to ensure that all work undertaken meets a high standard and level of service that you would expect.
Our Boatyard Manager works in conjunction with experienced contractors to provide the highest level of service to ensure that your vessel is completed on time and with an assured level of quality.
Please do not hesitate to consult our Marina Team
with any Special Requests or Questions.
- 75-ton Marine Travelift with remote control (28’ Inside Clear Width and 26' Inside Clear Height)
- 40-ton Marine Travelift self-propelled boat trailer with remote control
- Accommodation for 120 boats ‘on hard’.
- Three refit shelters (36’w x 36’h x 70’L)
- Onsite workshops for wood, fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel and bronze.
- High-speed fueling – diesel and gasoline (see ‘Services’)
- 500’ of side-to berthing for transient customers
- Hurricane storage
- Boat repair management
- Fuel, oil, water and ice services
- Portable and fixed pump-out services
- Vessel caretaking (see below)
- Painting – Antifouling and Topsides
- Sail and rigging repairs
- Osmosis repairs
- Carpentry & teak deck installations
- Fabrication and welding services
- Electric Systems including generation and distribution
- Engine Systems including shafting, cutlass bearings and propellers
- Through hull connections and Sea Cocks