Rodney Bay Boatyard
|Monday thru Friday
||8:00am to 5:00pm
|Weekends (Sat. & Sun.)
The following rules and regulations have been compiled for your personal safety and the protection of your vessel:
- The yard takes no responsibility for accidents, injury, or death to any persons in or working within the yard at any time. All persons wishing to enter the Boatyard for any reason do so at their own risk.
- All boats must have proper clearance into St. Lucia prior to hauling.
- At least 50% of the cost for hauling must be prepaid. Hauling will not commence until this has been paid by the owners, captains, or their representatives.
- No one will be allowed to remain on board any vessel being hauled, moved, or re-propped.
- The raising of sails or removal of standing rigging is strictly prohibited while yachts are on hard standing.
- No one shall go aloft while the vessel is on yard property.
- No prop stands are to be moved at any time. Prop stands are only to be moved by RBM Boatyard team.
- No outside vehicles shall be permitted to operate within the work yard without prior approval.
- All work is to be performed by preferred contractors of IGY or yard personnel only.
- Work undertaken by external contractors is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation is given by RBM management. Violation of this rule may result in immediate settlement of all current charges and vessel launching regardless of the status of work in progress.
- Do not help yourself to materials or stores, please ask for assistance from a yard employee. Any violation of this will be considered theft and the appropriate authorities will be engaged.
- Power tools will not be rented or loaned to anyone at any time.
- Anyone found tampering with yard equipment or materials will be charged in full for replacement costs or repairs, or face prosecution by Marina Management.
- Open fires are prohibited at all times.
- All foreign animals must have Customs approval before being allowed entry.
- The location of the vessel in the Boatyard is at the discretion of the Boatyard Management.
- Spray painting is permitted only with prior approval from RBM Boatyard team.
- Management requests that all vessels keep their area clean. Waste oil must be put into approved receptacles. Non-crushable waste must be put into the collection dock.
- Storage boats that do not wish to pay in advance shall be invoiced at the daily rate for berthing until advance payment is received. Only advance payment for monthly or quarterly storage will generate the discounted storage rates.
- All outstanding invoices must be paid and receipts produced to Boatyard management prior to launching any vessel.
- Please lock your boats and dinghies when left unattended. Dinghies should never be left unlocked while unattended.
- Please leave a set of boat keys with the yard manager. In the event of an emergency, access to your boat will need to be available.
- Property remaining on the vessel during storage and/or periods of maintenance is to be correctly documented. This is to be verified and agreed on by the Boatyard manager for security purposes prior to the commencement of work.
If you plan to leave you boat unattended you must file for Temporary Importation with a Customs Officer and the Marina prior to your departure.